Saturday, March 18, 2006

 

Things you see on the DC Metro

Now I could tell you what I saw, but this is just so much better:

Budlight presents: Real men of genius
Today we salute you
Mr. Male Fur Coat Wearer
Perhaps fashion’s greatest mystery
What makes a big strong man say
“I think I need a new fur coat”

The very height of political incorrectness
Nothing says I could give a rat’s rear end
Like a man in a floor length chinchilla
A look that’s half street pimp,
Half Aunt Ester, and full on furtastic
Sure it’s gauche,

But you don’t spend more on your coat than your car
Not to be noticed
So crack open a nice cold Bud Light
Mr. Male Fur Coat Wearer
Because it takes a real man
To wear a lady’s coat.

They're all
here.

Comments:
They've made over 100 since 1999. Weren't you like 12 then?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?