Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Tax Freedom Day

One of the benefits to being unemployed for a long time is how easy your taxes become.

What will make my taxes difficult next year is all the moving I'll have done. California to Maryland to the District...oh I didn't tell you I'm moving out of the hood? As of April 15th I'll be living inside the District of Columbia. Here's a cool google map of the place. Its about 8 blcoks from church and maybe 18 quick blocks to Du Pont Circle (did I mention Reva will be living there this summer?).

I decided to start looking ernestly after being accosted on the street by some neredowell ragamuffins and a car being torched around the corner was the last straw. I didn't get desperate until bounty hunters wrapped on my window at 6 in the morning demanding to see Nathaniel, aka Neil, Moses. Appartently that was his last known address. My landlord is shocked I'm leaving becuase "itsa saach ah goo-d air-eya!" Maybe that's why he doesn't live there anymore...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?